Saturday, September 06, 2014

Join Me at Tea's Me - Hillsboro, Oregon

My family at Tea's Me

Please Join Us! 
Sunday, September 21st
Tea's Me in Hillsboro, Oregon
2 pm

Afternoon Tea
Tea 101 Class
$25 (cash or check)
RSVP to (503) 547-8617


I'm delighted to be partnering with Julie of the Tea's Me to offer a Tea 101 class. Julie will provide a delicious afternoon tea menu and of course a pot of tea! I will discuss the history of tea (fascinating and scandalous!), types of tea and photos from around the world, tips for brewing, a bit of etiquette and my forecast for tea's future. Please join me!

3 comments:

Marilyn Miller said...

Sounds like fun, but not sure I could make it.

relevanttealeaf said...

How awesome! Sure wish I could attend. I know your presentation will be great. Love the family photo at tea time!

Rosemary said...

Oh... I wish I could attend. I know I would love to listen to your presentation and also enjoy afternoon tea. Have fun!