Sunday, January 06, 2013

Thank You, Welcome and Tea 101


I've been blogging for over seven and a half years, and some of you have been reading all that time.  I want to say THANK YOU for sticking with me!  This blog and my life - around tea and in general - has grown in ways I never imagined when I began. 

I've had a flurry of new readers lately, and to you I offer a warm WELCOME!  Please feel free to leave your comments, these brighten my day.  No tea experience necessary.  ;-)

I love getting questions from readers and I've been inspired to start a new series, Tea 101.  I'll post on occasion about this topic to share the fundamentals of tea as I understand them.  I hope you'll enjoy!

My blog readers vary greatly in tea preferences, experience and interests.  This keeps things interesting for me.  I hope to offer you an occasional something of interest, to encourage you to try a new tea or brewing technique, to find a tidbit here that inspires, to have some fun and to learn about tea along with me.  There is always more to learn about tea!

To begin, here are a few older posts you may enjoy exploring:

  • If you come to this blog with an interest in Afternoon Tea, click through these posts
  • Go here to read about tea rooms/shops I've visited.
  • Interested in the Japanese Tea Ceremony?  Read more.
  • Want to learn more about tea in China or India?  Follow along on my totally amazing tea trip.
Cheers!

4 comments:

Teafan said...

It's been a pleasure!

Angela McRae said...

Sounds like a fun series, and I know I'll learn something from you here!

somepinkflowers said...

{{ what a lovely blog !!
so glad you popped in to mine
to say hello !!

mostly
i drink earl grey
with cream & sugar
but
always
always
tea has been my drink of choice
unless it is
half past 5pm
then i prefer a cocktail
or
an aperitif ...

what is coffee ??
i have no idea... }}

Marilyn Miller said...

Oh you had a visit from somepinkflowers here. I wonder if she found you through my blog. How fun! Looking forward to your posts on Tea 101.